Monday, July 19, 2010

Recovery Tool: Changing our Attitude and Outlook on Life

Tool:  Our whole attitude and outlook upon life will change. (BB .84)

I love the 9th step promises. By working the steps the promises have come true in my life.  When I got here everything was negative.  Every time I spoke about anything  it was negative.  If I thought it I said it.  I almost never had a nice thing to say about anything.  I know my attitude has changed today. Because,  This morning my son wanted to talk about his feelings toward his dad.  I was able to share positive things. About 4 years ago I didn't have anything to say positive about his dad.  Thank GOD for AA and the STEPS!!!!

Have a great day!

Leslie T


For more AA community recovery visit our Facebook Page and our Twitter Page.

Also, see our Sober Living Community Blog for more thoughts.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home