Sunday, October 31, 2010

Alcoholics Anonymous Serenity Prayer - A Prayer for All Seasons

"The power of the Serenity Prayer is
overwhelming in that its simple beauty parallels
the A.A. Fellowship.  There are times when I
get stuck while reciting it, but if I examine
the section which is troubling me, I find the
answer to my problem....By accepting life as
it is, I gain serenity.  By taking action, I
gain courage and I thank God for the ability
to distinguish between those situations I can
work on, and those I must turn over.  All that
I have now is a gift from God: my life, my
usefulness, my contentment, and this program. 
     
"Alcoholics Anonymous IS the easier,
softer way."
Brought to you by our: 
Alcoholism and Addiction Treatment Center 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home